How to Make a Booking
- Get your details ready, (Name, phone number, number of people, etc),
- Get your questions ready (It’s okay… people usually have them),
- Select where you want climb — Mitchell or Hume,
- Fill in the booking form (below) or call us.
- Please note that bookings are only necessary for groups of 10 people or more.
- Whilst you have unlimited time to climb, we only book our party tables out for two hours and time limits may apply depending on the size of your booking. You have a minimum of two hours with any booking.
- Please indicate in the form below how long (roughly) you intend to climb with us.
- Between 3pm-6pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, we have scheduled classes, unfortunately you can’t book any of our gym climbing facilities (for groups of 10 or more) during those times. Fridays may be booked through to the evening.
- Bookings on weeknights can be made any time after 6pm, if you are looking to book in a larger group (20+) time limits may apply if we have other bookings coming before or after you. We try to only take two large booking per evening.
- Weekends can be booked anytime between 10am and 6pm.
Days and Hours of Operations
|Monday||3 pm – 10 pm|
|Tuesday – Friday||12 pm – 10 pm|
|Saturday – Sunday||10 am – 8 pm|
|School Holiday Hours|
|Monday – Friday||10 am – 10 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||10 am – 8 pm|
|New Years Day||Closed|
|Good Friday, Easter Sunday||11 am – 5 pm|
|Other Public Holidays||11 am – 5 pm|
Make a Booking
Select which gym facility you want to climb at to fill out the booking form:
Release and Indemnity Form
If you are planning a visit to one of our gyms, or you have been and lost your belay card, please feel free to print out the Release and Indemnity Form and fill it in before arrival. Otherwise, you can fill one out when you arrive.
Photo Release Form
We love to take photos! If you don’t mind having your picture taken when you’re at our facilities, then print off the photographic release form and bring it along with you.